54,969 questions
Score of 0
1 answer
42 views
flask sqlalchemy no data in template
I am trying to output data from a model query but it doesn't seem to work. So in routes I have the following:
@app.route('/')
@app.route('/index')
def index():
posts = Posts.query.all()
#...
Score of 2
1 answer
124 views
Error when trying to loop through and display SQLite table within HTML page
I'm currently trying to loop through a table from my SQLite database and display it on my Flask web app however none of the data is showing on the HTML page and when trying to query the table I'm ...
Score of -2
2 answers
180 views
Terminating Flask app by Ctrl+C does not trigger KeyboardInterrupt
A simple Flask app like this:
from flask import Flask
app = Flask(__name__)
@app.route('/')
def hello_world():
return 'Hello, World!'
if __name__ == '__main__':
try:
print(1111111)
...
Score of 1
0 answers
149 views
Socket Emit fail to delivery in multi-worker
I am using flask-socketio v5.6.1 with gunicorn and geventt. I been struggle with one recurring issue.
My configuration:
gunicorn -c cloud_gunicorn.conf.py --worker-class gevent --workers 5 --timeout ...
Score of 2
0 answers
215 views
Threading Flask and 'while' loop
I want make the while loop and Flask program run simultaneously:
import serial
import sqlite3
from flask import Flask
from pynput.keyboard import Key, Listener
import threading
sql_conn = sqlite3....
Score of 0
2 answers
154 views
CNN digit recognition model: high local accuracy but poor predictions after deployment (Flask API)
I trained a CNN on MNIST for digit recognition that gets ~98% accuracy during local testing (Jupyter/Colab). After deploying it behind a Flask API (React frontend sends canvas-drawn digit images), ...
Score of 2
0 answers
174 views
How to avoid cyclic dependency when using Flask as Viewer part of MVC setup?
I made a little multiplication table game with a multiplayer mode. For the future I have started to decouple the logic and the output, so I can easily (easier) add new math tasks like addition, ...
Score of 0
1 answer
94 views
Flask Ratelimit issue
I'm trying to rate limit an API request on my website. However, when I used flask Limiter, it just ignored it.
from flask_limiter import Limiter
from flask_limiter.util import get_remote_address
This ...
Score of 0
1 answer
118 views
Flask --app app run from_envvar gets the root_path appended to env var
I have a problem with Flasks app.config.from_envvar() function.
Everytime I set a variable like this
set MOVIEDB_SETTINGS='C:\tmp\settings.py'
Flask get the error:
OSError: [Errno 22] Unable to load ...
Score of 2
1 answer
99 views
How can i handle file too large exception inside a view with Flask?
I want to catch the RequestEntityTooLarge inside my view, but instead my custom error handler is called.
My "movie.py" has a route to create a new movie entry.
from flask import (
...
Score of 0
2 answers
123 views
About the Pythonic code on FastAPI and Flask back end
I've done some jobs with the FastAPI or Flask on the backend, but in both situations there was no type of layering of the responsabilities. Like everything was done into the controller layer right ...
Score of 0
1 answer
95 views
How much business logic should live in Shopify Metaobjects versus an external Flask backend?
I'm building a custom Shopify application with a Flask backend.
Currently I store business data in Shopify Metaobjects because it integrates nicely with themes and Admin UI.
As the application grows, ...
Score of 0
1 answer
149 views
Error sending HTML form data with JavaScript front end through Flask backend to MySQL database [closed]
I get the error "400 (BAD REQUEST)" in the browser (dev tools) console when trying to send HTML form data with JS frontend to MySQL database through a flask back end.
HTML form:
<form id=&...
Score of -3
1 answer
112 views
Error trying to upload MS Excel file from JS front end to Python Flask back end [closed]
I am trying to upload an MS Excel file from JS front end to a Python Flask back end with fetch-api. but I get the following error message below. I am not too familiar with other means of using AJAX or ...
Score of -6
1 answer
187 views
Cannot search anything [closed]
I was trying to program a function to search users from a table in the database but I've been trying to fix.
I tried following a tutorial with no success and I couldn't find anywhere a solution in ...