Skip to main content
The 2026 Annual Developer Survey Results Site is live— view the results here!.

Questions tagged [python]

Use for data science questions related to the programming language Python. Not intended for general coding questions (which should be asked on Stack Overflow).

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of 0
1 answer
82 views

I'm planning to build a real-time job market intelligence web app for the data science and ai job market. the application will continuously collect job postings, extract information such as skills, ...
Score of 1
1 answer
65 views

I am trying to read a huge parquet file with polars. My issue is that it doesn't really fit in memory. So, I want to get a sample from it. Thus, I am trying to sample 100 rows to get an initial feel ...
Score of 0
0 answers
38 views

I have used Hyperband automatic tuning for an ANN model to predict price. After running the model with the automatic tuning, I am obtaining an R2 score of 1.00 that suggest overfitting, however, I am ...
Score of 0
1 answer
65 views

I've noticed differences when calculating covariance matrices in Python (e.g., numpy.cov()) versus R (e.g. base::cov()). What ...
Score of 1
1 answer
53 views

I get an error when creating a csr_matrix data. from two merged pd.read_csv() data. the code is: ...
Score of 1
0 answers
66 views

So, for an ongoing research project, I've been analyzing the topology of the chemical reaction network (CRN) of a planet's atmosphere. What I'd like to do is see if anything about the CRN can be ...
Score of 0
1 answer
56 views

What is coords at csr_matrix?. i confused when i print() my csr_matrix data. something that appear on my terminal is these: ...
Score of 4
1 answer
64 views

I'm working on a project using the Elo Merchant Category Recommendation dataset (Kaggle). My goal is to perform Customer Segmentation base on their transactions by combining RFM metrics with Customer ...
Score of 0
0 answers
38 views

I am trying to make a Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) using only numpy and other basic libraries. As a first step though, I needed to test the regular NN layers first, so I currently have a regular ...
Score of 9
1 answer
683 views

I'm currently working in a dataset with censorship on profanity. Basically, fuck would be 4 heart emojis. Considering I'm trying to run a topic modelling w/ BERTopic, what kinda of preprocessing would ...
Score of 1
0 answers
32 views

I'm training CSDI model and the output is very suspicious? Low diffusion steps? too high learning rate? nothing seems to change this behavior? some normalization issue that I'm not accounting for, I'...
Score of 5
1 answer
366 views

I am working with multiple data files in a folder where some files are in CSV format and others are in JSON format. I want to combine all of them into a single DataFrame for further analysis. Here is ...
Score of 2
0 answers
30 views

The documentation is a little bit confusing so I thought I would ask here to make sure, I'm using: ...
Score of 5
1 answer
75 views

I'm implementing this paper and trying to train it on a generated data and return full ground truths and a single forecast but the forecasts my model is producing are not anchored to the past series ...
Score of 7
4 answers
412 views

if I have the binary matrix which looks something like this (this is only 10 rows of binary matrix, I have a dataset of a million rows, so you can see what the binary matrix looks like): ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
442