1,413,837 questions
Score of 0
0 answers
46 views
React Native app intermittently freezes while recording and sending 5-second audio chunks over a socket
!(https://i.sstatic.net/pzsQw8Xf.png)
I am implementing audio recording in a React Native app. I record audio in 5-second WAV chunks and send each chunk to my backend through a socket.
The app ...
Score of -4
0 answers
109 views
Routing global Android bluetooth button presses into app to toggle a specific function [closed]
I am trying to have my system capture bluetooth button presses and route them to a specific function within the app. Specifically, a bluetooth earbud button press to toggle a button inside the app. ...
Score of 0
0 answers
35 views
Generating a TZSP stream on an Android device
Does anything exist that can generate a TZSP monitoring stream on an Android tablet, for analysis on a PC using WireShark?
The context is that I'm very slowly doing a "deep dive" into the ...
Score of -2
0 answers
97 views
Problems with Webview - Kotlin Android development
This webview keeps failing to load if the size of the loaded HTML file and it's assets are too large, however that behaviour is not consistent and happens seemingly randomly although is probably ...
Score of 1
0 answers
53 views
Can two Android apps use the same domain with different path prefixes?
I am trying to configure Android deep linking for two different Android applications that use the same domain, but each application should handle a different URL path.
For example, suppose I have two ...
Score of 0
0 answers
37 views
KMP, Kdoctor tell me that Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile Plugin: not installed
i'am a Koltin developer and i want to try on building some KMP app. I am trying to follow the guideline to build the set up https://kotlinlang.org/docs/multiplatform/quickstart.html#set-up-the-...
Score of 0
1 answer
82 views
focusableInTouchMode has odd side-effects
In my application I display a table containing CheckBox-, Button- and EditText-widgets.
I would like to be able to navigate that table using the onscreen-keyboard's cursor-keys.
To be able to properly ...
Score of -1
1 answer
110 views
expo react native app location background task only run when the app is in foreground
I am not sure why, if i press start tracking, and let the app run in background, it will accumulate the task, and the next time i return to foreground, it will batch sending webhooks which the ...
Score of -2
1 answer
128 views
onError, error: ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Invalid_Param [closed]
I am using flutter_zoom_videosdk ^2.5.10 in my flutter app to integrate zoom for video calling. But I'm getting the error as given below:
onError, error: ZoomVideoSDKError_Session_Invalid_Param
D/...
Score of 0
0 answers
103 views
mobile_scanner (CameraX) on MediaTek MT6761 / Android 9: camera starts but no frames after app is force-stopped, until reboot
I'm building an inventory app in Flutter that scans barcodes with the rear camera using mobile_scanner (CameraX backend) on a rugged PDA (Symphony M1, MediaTek MT6761, Android 9). It works at first, ...
Score of -4
0 answers
56 views
PDF viewer auto refresh on Android [closed]
Is there a PDF viewer for Android which will auto-reload the file when it changes (sometimes known as "watch mode"). I have just installed and tested all the ones I could find in the store, ...
Score of 1
1 answer
115 views
Why is my AAB file 85 MB while my APK is only 25 MB in React Native?
I’m working on a React Native Android app and noticed a large difference between the generated APK and Android App Bundle sizes:
APK: approximately 25 MB
AAB: approximately 85 MB
The AAB is more ...
Score of 1
0 answers
61 views
How to implement Squeezeback and L-shaped (L-banner) ads with ExoPlayer / Media3 using Google SGAI? [closed]
I am playing video in exoplayer. I know that i can show pre,mid and post ads in exoplayer which is I'm using ExoPlayer (AndroidX Media3) with the IMA extension in my Android app. Standard linear ads ...
Score of 2
1 answer
65 views
Why are Key-Down-Event and Key-Up-event of a key-press not called on the same widget?
In my Android app I am showing a couple of EditText widgets in table in a matrix order (imagine similar to a spreadsheet). I am attaching key-listeners to these fields to be able to trigger certain ...
Score of -1
0 answers
64 views
camera_avfoundation not found while build an app on xcode
I've tried to do like create a new project, reinstall podfile and still not works
[!] Flutter (Channel [user-branch], 3.44.9, on Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.26200.9445], locale en-ID) [484ms]
! ...