Skip to main content
The 2026 Annual Developer Survey Results Site is live— view the results here!

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of 1
0 answers
67 views

Recently, I have got a rails project project with backbone.js and CoffeeScript to support however I don't have previous work experience with backbone.js. Some of model relationship of the projects are:...
Score of 2
1 answer
121 views

I use rails 6 app with execJS, Sass and coffeeScript. There is an error in my coffee code, but I don't have information to find where... there is just an exception like this : ExecJS::RuntimeError in ...
Score of 3
2 answers
153 views

1. Summary I can’t find, what is the correct way to use functions inside loops (or what to replace it with) in CoffeeScript 2 in 2024. Should I use one of the variations I’ve given below, or ...
Score of 0
0 answers
60 views

I want to instantiate a class called DataBinding that uses document.querySelector inside a CoffeeScript file. To achieve this, I'm using Puppeteer to create the DOM environment. However, inside page....
Score of 3
1 answer
254 views

I am trying to search emails from my draft folder using node-imap package So what my file does is, it uses an imap search function based on Subjects and since the number of subjects is dynamic, we ...
Score of 0
1 answer
61 views

I am maintaining an old CoffeeScript in Übersicht that spits out a random image from Photos. The widget refreshes every 30 minutes. What happens is that an AppleScript executes and overwrites an image ...
Score of 1
0 answers
67 views

Installing grunt stops in between and does not move forward, please see image attached Reasons why this is happening and solution to it? Uglified js files via brunch before but it is no more ...
Score of 0
1 answer
46 views

I have a grid where the receipts are listed with their information and the display button. The idea is that pressing the button that appears in the actions column (button_tag) sends the information of ...
Score of 0
1 answer
124 views

I am creating a filter in Gmail using Gmail API but the problem is that any filter created via API is moved to the top of the existing filters. I need it to be put at the bottom. There does not seem ...
Score of 3
0 answers
655 views

UPDATE 2: This seems to be like an undocumented change to how the compiler works with the code in the tags (most likely unintentional, so probably a regression) Here's how the compiler handles ...
Score of 0
1 answer
67 views

When trying to register a service worker in CoffeeScript, it looks like the latest Chrome browser doesn't support service workers, which I know is not true. Here is my app.coffee, which is converted ...
Score of 0
0 answers
83 views

In a rails application. I want to create a coffeescript function that can be shared by multiple coffeescripts. for example app/assets/javascripts/util.js.coffee sample_function = (word) -> ...
Score of 0
1 answer
56 views

I've come across a use of functions in JavaScript that I can't seem to convert, correctly, to CoffeeScript syntax. I'd appreciate it if someone could let me know how to do this: JavaScript version: ...
Score of 2
1 answer
819 views

I try to run electron using webpack, when I run electron with the watcher running then elecrone spits out the following in the console "[11440:0125/075150.232:ERROR:CONSOLE(1)] "Request ...
Score of 0
0 answers
224 views

I have a Vue 2 app that uses Webpack, and I am trying to use in it the node module PSD.js, which in itself utilizes CoffeeScript as part of it's dependencies. When I try to compile i get the error: ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
647