24,795 questions
Score of 1
2 answers
643 views
Why do .NET 10 / C# 14 extension members only work in Visual Studio 2026?
I am experimenting with C# 14 extension members targeting .NET 10.
The code compiles and works correctly in Visual Studio 2026, but fails to build (or is not recognized correctly) when using JetBrains ...
Score of 0
0 answers
185 views
Upgrade ExtJS from 4.0.1 to 7.9
I’m working on upgrading an application that uses ExtJS 4.0.1 to 7.9.
The application doesn’t follow the standard Sencha application structure. Instead, we directly include ExtJS (JavaScript, SCSS, ...
Score of 0
0 answers
118 views
Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'" in EXTJS project
I'm trying to apply CSP in my EXTJS project and getting error:
"Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "style-src 'self'".
I ...
Score of -1
1 answer
123 views
Combine 2 tables to create Tree in ExtJS 7
MySQL has 2 tables with the same rows.
For an edit I need one TreeList without true leafs and edit the true leafs separately in a Grid and for the Employees i need one TreeList with the true leafs.
It ...
Score of 0
1 answer
142 views
ReExt ExtJS 7.8.0 - Vite dev build says ReExt plugin required, but Vite in local dev runs fine, vite.config setup correct per docs
I've been working on a production project that aims to replace our dependency on a custom Node API to run React apps. Since we already use ExtJS and have an Ext Direct server implementation, I've ...
Score of -1
1 answer
71 views
Pressing TAB keyboard button in ButtonMenu docked textfield raise an error
i suppose i've found an incorrect behavour in classic ExtJS versions from 6.5.3 to the latest one (7.9). Error appears in Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
Pressing TAB keyboard button in Button Menu docked ...
Score of 1
0 answers
52 views
shopware 5 add custom filter in backend order list view
I'm trying to add a custom filter to the order module in Shopware 5, specifically for Pickware ERP suppliers.
So far, I created a custom backend controller that returns the list of suppliers from the ...
Score of 1
0 answers
85 views
Ext JS - Error generating app with trial version
I just signed up for the Ext JS trial, but I can not generate an application.
I understand that without license I can not download the Ext SDK, but the alternatives provided for the trial license does ...
Score of 1
1 answer
108 views
Cannot read from json file using ExtJS 7.8
I'm having much trouble reading from a json file.
I have an
Ext.window.window
Ext.panel.panel
Ext.tree.TreePanel which loads
Ext.data.Model from Ext.data.TreeStore which has an AJAX proxy with a JSON ...
Score of 1
1 answer
112 views
Passing the username through an iframe without passing it in the url in extjs
Currently we have an extjs application where we are calling the /login API through an Iframe by passing the username as /login?username=YWRtaW5AZWZmaXNlci5jbzZTZzMTg= and reading this in the ...
Score of 1
1 answer
173 views
how to get file MD5 from FileReader readAsArrayBuffer()
anyone know how to get file MD5 from Filereader readAsArrayBuffer() ?
my current solution is using CryptoJS
convert arraybuffer to base64
decode base64 to binary string.
use CryptoJS.MD5(p_str)....
Score of 1
3 answers
90 views
Create link by reference to method in sub class
Is there any method to set link to sub class function by reference?
For example:
main program -> create object of classA which inside create object of classB
inside classB contain function-B
From ...
Score of -1
3 answers
87 views
EXTJS weird problem when open 5 modal windows
I encounter weird problem when open the 5th modal window .
I have 1 parent mdi window. i open child mdi window 1, then
from modal window1 - I open modal window2 ,
from modal window2 - i open modal ...
Score of -1
1 answer
43 views
EXTJS accessing component Layers of Event
I found that if a component 1 contain component 2 and in component 2 contain component 3
controller -> panel 1 -> panel 2 -> combobox
in combobox once data load I fire load event . in order ...
Score of 0
1 answer
58 views
extJS Overwrite property of extend component
In EXTJS How do I overwrite/create property in extended component?
I usually create function:
checked: function() {
return this.CKB_Modifier.checked;
}