1,185,106 questions
Score of -5
0 answers
75 views
Flask Can't Call Python Function From HTML Button Using 'onclick' [duplicate]
I'm currently in the process of developing an admin/approval panel for my Python webapp.
Currently the app allows users to make Bank Time requests (for any overtime worked). Once the user submits this ...
Score of 1
0 answers
65 views
Why is the content of a <style> element emptied (WebI)?
In SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 2025 (Web Intelligence), I use a cell with "Read contents as" set to HTML. The server only renders HTML elements that are on an allow list of permitted ...
Score of 2
1 answer
121 views
Can CSS anchor positioning be scoped per component without generating unique anchor names?
I'm experimenting with CSS Anchor Positioning for dropdowns.
I have several identical components on the page, and each button should anchor only the dropdown inside the same component.
For example:
&...
Score of 0
1 answer
126 views
Play two songs back to back in autoplay [closed]
I'm trying to play two songs back to back in autoplay. When I add this to my HTML it shows two control panels on the page. Trying to figure out why I get two?
<audio id="player" ...
Score of 0
2 answers
80 views
Inline Script-In-Head With notFound Explicit Calling Issue At NextJS
Setup:
Blueprint of NextJS application
npx create-next-app@latest test-not-found
Modifying layout.tsx:
...
+ import Script from "next/script";
...
<head>
+ <script
+ ...
Score of 1
1 answer
153 views
Image spacing issue in div [duplicate]
I added a image with 30% of the div and there is a lot of spacing to the right but it has a inline-block so I don't understand why its has that spacing I tried using gap but that didn't work.
html:
....
Score of 3
3 answers
284 views
How to animate multiple lines of marquee text separately in JavaScript?
So, I wrote something in JavaScript that is supposed to recreate the non-standard and deprecated <marquee> tag. This is what I got so far:
// Grab the JavaScript marquee text and container ...
Score of 2
1 answer
126 views
How do I align a `position: absolute` `span` by its baseline/cap?
I want to align a span to the bottom-left- or top-right-hand corner of a div. I could do this:
.container {
position: relative;
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
border: 1px solid ...
Score of 2
1 answer
138 views
Displaying max of 5 columns of images using DIV tags in a Repeater
I have a list of image names in a table. They are called up in the code-behind and added to my repeater. Everything works fine. Images display correctly.
However, I'd like to display them in a ...
Score of -2
0 answers
142 views
Angular template only renders when I save it in VS Code [closed]
I updated my website to Angular 22 and, after some adjustments to the code, I have the site running with the routing working again.
The issue I face is that when I load a page that's supposed to fetch ...
Score of 6
2 answers
225 views
3D tilt effect with JS working only in highly specific areas of the element
I'm trying to make a 3D tilt effect on hover (using HTML, CSS and JS) like this (At first I tried to do it on my own, but I couldn't manage it, I took inspiration from this site.).
However, for some ...
Score of -1
2 answers
124 views
How to use array.prototype.every to check if all audio files are muted
Working on a neocities site/art project with an audio playback and refresh function. I want the refresh button to trigger a fade out -> mute on all audio files and then check to make sure all audio ...
Score of -6
0 answers
56 views
how do i make button hover use my custom `:root` color instead of bootstrap’s default? [duplicate]
problem here, toyhouse
how can i override bootstrap’s button hover/faded colors with my own custom colors in css? i’m using `:root` to define my custom color variables, and the normal button colors ...
Score of -3
1 answer
142 views
Modifying elements of SVG image as background-image property
I have the following situation:
<html>
<body style="
background-image: url(https://grcon.stream/webbg2026.svg);
background-size: cover;
">
</body>
</html>
I'm ...
Score of 0
2 answers
163 views
Trouble with getting RGB data from getImageData()
I'm attempting to write the RBG values of the position of my current mouse cursor to a paragraph tag within my HTML section. This is my current code:
const c = document.getElementById("b");
const ctx =...