1,914,371 questions
Score of 0
0 answers
45 views
How to declare quorum queues with RabbitAmqpAdmin in Spring AMQP 1.0?
I am implementing a messaging solution using Spring Boot and RabbitMQ where our primary requirement is high availability and message safety. Because of this, our goal is to ensure that all queues are ...
Score of 0
1 answer
114 views
How do I fix boot layer java.lang.module.FindException: Error reading module: Unsupported major.minor version [duplicate]
I am trying to play around with JavaFX in eclipse but keep on running into this error
Error occurred during initialization of boot layer
java.lang.module.FindException: Error reading module: C:\...
Score of 0
1 answer
143 views
GridDB TimeSeries insert fails for timestamps outside the row expiration range
I’m using the GridDB Java client with a TimeSeries container configured with row expiration. My application receives IoT events that can occasionally arrive late, so I need to handle events whose ...
Score of 1
1 answer
162 views
Existing JAXBElement leads to ClassNotFound/DefNotFound on Java 11
I am migrating an old Spring Boot 2 app from Java 8 application to Java 11. I did the JPMS migration for javax.xml.bind classes to Java 9 without problems. But going further to Java 11, it leads to a ...
Score of -4
0 answers
169 views
Eclipse Link with Java 25 [closed]
I'm trying to upgrade from Java 17 to 25, but the generation of the Java Classes from Eclipse Link fails. I'm using the newest Eclipse Link version 5.0.1. Does it not work with Java 25? How do I make ...
Score of 2
3 answers
200 views
What should I do when a REST request times out but the operation may still be running?
My Spring Boot service calls another API to start an operation that can take a few minutes:
My service -> POST /operations -> Provider
Normally the provider returns an operationId which I store ...
Score of 0
1 answer
133 views
Error when building Maven project that runs fine
Only when building the project, it throws the error:
Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:3.7.1:single (make-assembly) on project PRJ:
Failed to create assembly:
...
Score of 2
1 answer
144 views
How can I reproduce C# MultipartFormDataContent with Java BodyPublishers?
A working C# application has to be migrated to Java. It reaches out to a REST API with a POST request:
var content = new MultipartFormDataContent
{
{ new StringContent("getValue&...
Score of 2
3 answers
182 views
Why do we need to create an automatic Arena in order to allocate native memory?
As far as I know, the only way to allocate a segment of native memory that will be managed by the JVM GC is to create an automatic Arena first:
Arena auto = Arena.ofAuto();
MemorySegment segment = ...
Score of 1
1 answer
134 views
How to fix the twitching right side when I try to resize from the left side of the square?
import javax.swing.*;
import java.awt.*;
import java.awt.event.MouseAdapter;
import java.awt.event.MouseEvent;
public class _4 extends JFrame {
_4(){
setUndecorated(true);
...
Score of 0
1 answer
121 views
How to map an FK to non PK column in hibernate?
Suppose my main entity is as follows:
@Entity
@IdClass(NanBooKey.class)
public class Foo {
@Generated()
@Column(columnDefinition = "serial", insertable = false, updatable = false)
...
Score of 2
1 answer
118 views
Hide attributes that exist only in the saved result, but keep them selectable in the filter
I have been trying to solve this problem but method calling build delta. Nothing is working out here is the context. Please help out.
I have a Java 21 / Spring backend with a JAX-RS REST API and an ...
Score of -2
0 answers
79 views
Create a self-signed cert using Java's API [duplicate]
I need a self-signed cert to test CSP violation reports, which browsers refuse to send to non-HTTPS, non-secured endpoints, which means http://localhost:8008 is not capable of receiving such reports ...
Score of 0
2 answers
80 views
Error when using JavaCC with a token used in two different contexts
I have a JavaCC grammar with the same token (here "cursor") used in two different contexts. The grammar is the following:
options {
LOOKAHEAD=4;
}
PARSER_BEGIN(TestParser)
package org....
Score of -2
1 answer
151 views
Maven Extension for global version override
I'm currently trying to write a Maven extension to make it a bit easier for our team(s) to do dependencies overrides. Or to at least override versions from imported boms like the spring-boot-...