2,521,487 questions
Score of -4
0 answers
50 views
How to function in Node.js without libraries [closed]
I tried to read/write to images. But I am overflooded with libraries, that seem to have no idea how they achieve it themselves.
Score of 1
1 answer
70 views
Why do some tags I am passing into createContextualFragment not appear as elements in the resulting DocumentFragment?
const parseFrag = markup =>
document.createRange().createContextualFragment(markup);
console.log(parseFrag(
'<p>hello</p>')
.querySelector('p')); //= <p>hello</p>...
Score of -9
0 answers
91 views
Understand REGEX with options [closed]
The basic string is T18 Gen.2.
How can I find also similar ones (NOT case sensitive) having
T18s OR T18 s instead of T18
Gen instead of Gen.
3 OR 4 OR 5 OR 6 instead of 2
Thank you!
Score of -9
0 answers
81 views
An exception in vanilla JS due to some error—I don't know which one [closed]
class TempoDeEmpresaInsuficienteException extends ErroDeNegocio {
constructor(mensagem, codigo, status = 403) {
super("Ainda não completou 12 meses trabalhados");
this.name = "...
Score of -9
0 answers
126 views
In chrome console "cannot read properties of undefined" [closed]
backend.bundle.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'displayName')
at t (backend.bundle.js:1:303157)
at t (backend.bundle.js:1:303649)
at t (...
Score of -7
0 answers
90 views
How to split and name Audio Hijack Recordings based on Spotify Metadata [closed]
I'm looking for a way to split audio recordings in Audio Hijack Pro and rename them based on Spotify track changes and the according metadata.
There was a similar thread some years ago but ...
Score of -5
0 answers
76 views
Flask Can't Call Python Function From HTML Button Using 'onclick' [duplicate]
I'm currently in the process of developing an admin/approval panel for my Python webapp.
Currently the app allows users to make Bank Time requests (for any overtime worked). Once the user submits this ...
Score of -3
0 answers
112 views
When building and serving a React project, CSS classes are loaded in the wrong order [closed]
I have a React/-DOM (both ^18.2.0) project which I build with Yarn (1.22.19) and react-scripts (5.0.1).
Within this project, I have a self-written UI library, which is also written in React (only ...
Score of -8
0 answers
65 views
concept about AJAX [duplicate]
I’m learning JavaScript, and I’m having trouble understanding a key concept about AJAX. I don’t understand when we should use AJAX and when we don’t need to use it. I’m confused about when it is ...
Score of -5
0 answers
70 views
Sorting Objects by Numerical Value Not Working For Two Sets? [duplicate]
I'm trying to get my program to sort six sets of two options (Name: _, Value: _) inside objects in order to figure out which of the twelve options scores highest. However on my path to get there, two ...
Score of -1
0 answers
123 views
How can I get the BPM [closed]
How can I get the BPM of the currently playing Spotify track in an Electron/Node.js application?
I'm building an Electron application using JavaScript and the Spotify Web API.
I can already ...
Score of -4
1 answer
360 views
"MongoServerError: unknown operator: $expr" when trying to use $expr in MongoDb 6.10.0? [closed]
I have a searchQuery object with field names as keys and strings as values that I would like to use to .findMany() any document matching them in my MongoDb collection (using Node.js). However it isn't ...
Score of -2
1 answer
82 views
Custom image to lightbox on ajax request with getuikit.com [closed]
I retrieve the image URL with an Ajax request. The lightbox with the existing image is already opened, and my goal is to replace the existing image with the retrieved one. Neither I nor AI could find ...
Score of -7
0 answers
146 views
How to run JSNice? [closed]
JSNice is ancient code, I used to just use the web API, but now it seems it's just gone. I haven't been able to find any form of support either.
I now would like to run it or similar locally. Is this ...
Score of 0
2 answers
81 views
Inline Script-In-Head With notFound Explicit Calling Issue At NextJS
Setup:
Blueprint of NextJS application
npx create-next-app@latest test-not-found
Modifying layout.tsx:
...
+ import Script from "next/script";
...
<head>
+ <script
+ ...