6,776 questions
Score of 0
0 answers
54 views
How do I change the "hitbox" of a png/jpg to match what is and isn't transparent? [duplicate]
I want to be able to click and drag some little pngs around on my website. Right now when you click on them they just move to the front. The problem is that if you try to click on one behind another ...
Score of 14
2 answers
1287 views
Calculating 32-bit CRC for png
I'm writing a C program to edit png files. When I edit a png chunk, I need to update the chunk's CRC for the file to be valid.
I'm starting with a naive/brute-force implementation rather than a table. ...
Score of 2
2 answers
201 views
How can I preserve PNG transparency when displaying an image in Tkinter?
I'm working on a Python desktop application using Tkinter, and I'm trying to display a PNG image that has a transparent background.
The image displays correctly in other image viewers, but when I load ...
Score of 2
2 answers
166 views
Drawing image.png in Gtk3 DrawingArea
I'm trying to draw a .png image in a GtkDrawingArea, using libgtk-3-0 and libcairo2. Simple, right? But my code fails for some reason.
Below is a stripped down version of my code. It can be compiled ...
Score of 0
3 answers
177 views
Bash PS1 containing Sixels
PS1 has either $(cat arch_prompt.sixels) or $(chafa arch_prompt.png) so I get that garbled mess. Sed doesn't work. The image gets garbled and doesn't work if it's removed, but as you see the small ...
Score of 0
1 answer
115 views
Why do my property sheet outlook bar icons have a magenta tinge?
I am using MFC.
The property sheet is displaying the 32 x 32 images. And the dialogs static controls are showing the 64 by 64 versions.
The property sheet is of type CMFCPropertySheet
And the other ...
Score of 4
1 answer
309 views
Producing a PNG with MiniZ
Inspired by the Wikipedia page on PNG, I am trying to produce my own little function for writing PNG.
I don't want to redo libPNG or spng, I just want a simple function for writing a PNG file, taking ...
Score of 0
0 answers
39 views
Oxyplot png exporter causing application to hang when saving many plotmodels
I have an application that can produce and export potentially hundreds of PNG files from OxyPlot plotmodels. Usually, I am saving less than 100 PNGs. I one case I needed to save 264 PNGs and the ...
Score of 0
0 answers
47 views
Using image background sticked to a map in Highcharts
I use Highcahrts to display data on specific geojson maps. Sometimes, the maps are not "geographical" but represent a plan (plant, boat...). I want to be able to add a PNG image on the ...
Score of 3
2 answers
145 views
How to generate scatter plot of all numeric columns against specific columns in the same dataframe
I have a dataframe with a mix of data types (object and numeric). I want to plot a scatter plot for all numeric columns in the dataset against specific columns: col_32, col_69,col_74 and col_80 ...
Score of 1
1 answer
97 views
When Altair saves plot with save, it loses some configuration parameters
I made a heatmap with Altair with wide borders between the cells, in Jupyter notebook.
When I print it in notebook it looks like it is supposed to - with wide borders,
However when I save it as png, ...
Score of 0
1 answer
91 views
Adding transparency layer to image png::readPNG grDevices::rgb [closed]
I'm using the following code to add an image to a ggplot object and set the alpha (transparency) to 0.5
add_BGimg <- function(bg_image_in, res, ggplot_in){
im <- png::readPNG(...
Score of 0
2 answers
295 views
png vs. webp : Which resources do I need which can I delete?
I was trying to build a new app on Android and got a whole bunch of errors like the following:
[mipmap-hdpi-v4/ic_launcher] C:\code\mmm\android\app\src\main\res\mipmap-hdpi\ic_launcher.png
[mipmap-...
Score of 2
1 answer
183 views
Zlib Inflate Error (-5)(Z_BUF_ERROR) While Loading PNG – avail_in = 0 Unexpectedly [closed]
I'm working on a school project and I'm trying to load PNG files without using additional libraries (so no libpng, just zlib and my own parsing). Everything works fine with most PNGs, except for one ...
Score of 1
1 answer
80 views
Transparency and inverted colorbox produce inconsistent colors on gnuplot
I'm encountering a strange issue in gnuplot when combining transparency with an inverted colorbox.
The colors shown in the colorbox do not match the colors actually used in the plot. Additionally, in ...