2,204,210 questions
Score of -7
0 answers
56 views
python + csv quiz [closed]
this is sum code i have
i am going round the head trying to find out why this does not work
if anyone could help me
user_answer == input
if user_answer == (f"\n{question_text} "):
this is ...
Score of -1
0 answers
38 views
How to place a limit buy with an attached stop-loss and target in Nubra V3 (which executionMode?)
In Zerodha I'd place a separate SL-M order after the entry fills. Nubra's V3 payload seems to let me attach exits to the entry, but I'm confused by executionMode (ENTRY, EXIT, ENTRY_AND_EXIT) and the ...
Score of -4
0 answers
24 views
Does type-checking have any runtime overhead? [duplicate]
At the moment I am excluding all the type-checking imports from runtime as code below but now wondering if this is necessary and whether these actually get compiled into the .pyc and used at runtime ...
Score of -4
0 answers
76 views
I am trying to solve the 1D Bar with the help of FNO. What could be the problem and what are good ways to find it? [closed]
I have attached 2 codes above. The second code follows the structure of a fourier layer while the first code imports the second code and use it as a machine to calculate and verify correct deformation....
Score of 1
0 answers
42 views
User Application doesn't start on the RFID Reader Zebra FX7500
I have a Zebra reader and I want to use with my user application. I created a Python script. I use this help/manual: https://zebradevs.github.io/rfid-ziotc-docs/
I fixed errors in the original Zebra ...
Score of -8
0 answers
75 views
How to request JSON data from NYT, BLS, Census, and NewsAPI using Python requests? [closed]
Question
I am practicing how to retrieve JSON data from several public APIs using Python.
I currently have API keys for:
New York Times Article Search API
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) API
...
Score of -7
0 answers
99 views
CS50s finance - stuck at : buy handles valid purchase [closed]
Cause
expected to find "112.00" in page, but it wasn't found
Log
sending POST request to /login
sending POST request to /buy
sending POST request to /buy
checking that "112.00&...
Score of 0
0 answers
65 views
Creating a IntegrityError for testing purposes
For testing purposes and building my own understanding, I'd like to create a simple Django model and form that can result in a django.db.utils.IntegrityError when saved. Ideally, the error would be ...
Score of -5
0 answers
75 views
Flask Can't Call Python Function From HTML Button Using 'onclick' [duplicate]
I'm currently in the process of developing an admin/approval panel for my Python webapp.
Currently the app allows users to make Bank Time requests (for any overtime worked). Once the user submits this ...
Score of 1
0 answers
48 views
User Checkable PySide6 ListWidget Items Missing Checkboxes after macOS Upgrade
After I updated my Mac to macOS 27, the following code no longer results in visible checkboxes for all items:
from PySide6.QtWidgets import QApplication, QListWidget, QListWidgetItem
from PySide6....
Score of -4
0 answers
106 views
Routing global Android bluetooth button presses into app to toggle a specific function [closed]
I am trying to have my system capture bluetooth button presses and route them to a specific function within the app. Specifically, a bluetooth earbud button press to toggle a button inside the app. ...
Score of 1
2 answers
140 views
Regex replace group reference and Unicode escape conflict
I am working on a latin to N'ko translator.
I get a warning for this type of code:
text=re.sub(r'([ߊߍߋߌߐߏߎ][\u07F2]*)\u0300','\g<1>\u07EC',text,0,re.UNICODE|re.MULTILINE)
SyntaxWarning: invalid ...
Score of 0
0 answers
175 views
Why python app keeps getting DisconnectNonTransientConnectionException every two weeks? [closed]
DB2 connection failed: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.DisconnectNonTransientConnectionException: [jcc][t4][2043][11550][4.33.31] Exception java.net.ConnectException: Error opening socket to server URL on port ...
Score of 2
2 answers
86 views
Nubra ref_id is different in UAT and PROD: how to look up a NIFTY option ref_id by strike and expiry
My bot runs fine against the sandbox. I hardcoded the ref_id of a NIFTY 23400 CE that I got while testing in UAT:
NIFTY_23400_CE = 1234567 # ref_id copied from UAT
nubra = InitNubraSdk(NubraEnv....
Score of 1
1 answer
116 views
How do I get all hosts on my Mininet custom topology to respond to ping using pingall?
I am trying to program a custom topology in Mininet using the below python code. The topology consists of 4 routers, 2 switches, and 2 hosts. See below for a diagram of the network topology.
Each ...