Skip to main content
The 2026 Annual Developer Survey Results Site is live— view the results here!

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of -7
0 answers
62 views

I've read some old thread about this issue and believe me none of the options worked for me. What I tried - Change the /etc/wsl.conf file and add following [automount] options = "metadata" ...
Score of -3
0 answers
64 views

If I type man 2 bind in the terminal, I get the following semantics for the bind() function: int bind(int sockfd, const struct sockaddr *addr, socklen_t addrlen); This takes struct ...
Score of -2
3 answers
234 views

Recently, World Leaks published documents on the dark web related to Apple’s 630G hardware. Would it be possible to use this hardware documentation as a reference to design a RISC-V-based operating ...
Score of 0
3 answers
133 views

I've got a UdpPeer class: class UdpPeer { struct sockaddr_storage remoteAddr; socklen_t addrlen; public: UdpPeer(struct sockaddr_storage const& addr, socklen_t addr); void ...
Score of 2
1 answer
276 views

I've got a class UdpPeer with setters: class UdpPeer { struct sockaddr_storage addr; socklen_t; public: void setAddr(struct sockaddr_storage const& addr, const socklen_t addrlen); ...
user avatar
Score of 0
1 answer
94 views

I have a csh script set up to run multiple .sql scripts within SQLPLUS. It is running some scripts, but not others. The scripts all work as expected when run individually in SQLPLUS, so I know the ...
Score of 5
1 answer
184 views

TLDR: I need to make unix pipes non-buffered so one subprocess can run multiple execs. Hello, this is for a school assignment on UNIX pipes that I am having trouble with. We are asked to make a 3 ...
Score of 3
1 answer
119 views

I came across this line in my homework: (cat "$@" 2>&1 >&3 | tr a-z A-Z >&2) 3>&1 Is the 3>&1 executed first to create a file descriptor 3 pointing to ...
Score of -1
5 answers
101 views

I use Cygwin under Windows. Under windows I have created files with spaces in them. I would like to remove the spaces. There are enough files so that doing them individually is impracticable. I have ...
Score of 0
0 answers
76 views

I’m trying to understand how plugin systems differ between Mattermost and Apache APISIX, specifically in how they use RPC for external plugins. Mattermost plugins must be written in Go. The server ...
Score of 0
1 answer
242 views

We are running a Fabric test network on an Ubuntu virtual machine. The test network starts up fine using: ./network.sh up createChannel -ca However, it fails when deploying chaincode. The chaincode ...
Score of 1
0 answers
83 views

I have the following structure: XmScrolledWindow -> XmContainer I am struggling to identify which resources control: a) the border that surrounds the XmContainer when scroll bars are required. ...
Score of 2
0 answers
91 views

I want to use the Motif MainWindow using: A container as work region A label as message window. But the label is not shown. My expectation is that it would be shown below the container (work region)....
Score of 2
5 answers
252 views

I have this alias to format $PATH into one line per path: alias path='sed ''s/:/\\n/g'' <<< "$PATH"' I tried to specify the env var to list, like path $MANPATH but still with a ...
Score of 4
1 answer
153 views

The following example script does the following: Uses truncate to create a 200MB sparse file in /tmp/example/1/sparse. Uses shutil.copy2 to copy the newly created file to /tmp/example/2/sparse. Uses ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
3167