Skip to main content

Top Questions

Score of 9
0 answers
65 views

Should a question page revert its "time last modified" when spam, abuse, etc. is removed?

Score of 118
1 answer
6314 views

How can I view the history of my voting, like upvotes?

Score of -4
0 answers
40 views

Is there a way to review all votes I have cast? [duplicate]

Score of 35
1 answer
350 views

Adding extra tags to the pages makes web searching worse. Please stop making it worse

Score of 4
0 answers
248 views

Where should [ros] questions be posted?

Score of -2
0 answers
68 views

Add code symbols to the mobile keyboard for the Stack Overflow editor

Score of -13
2 answers
228 views

How is this a review audit?

Score of 10
9 answers
12328 views

Stack Overflow is becoming a ghost town. Now what?

Score of 15
1 answer
205 views

Enter does not confirm tag changes in the inline tag editor

Score of -9
1 answer
277 views

Why was my question about using async function as Promise executor in js closed?

Score of 6
0 answers
102 views

Why not gray out/disable vote buttons on my own posts? [duplicate]

Score of 11
0 answers
204 views

Avatars & images hosted at i.sstatic.net are blocked on Firefox due to Cross-Origin-Resource-Policy

Score of 25
1 answer
418 views

Google shows "copy" button of the code

Score of 5572
63 answers
1662407 views

Policy: Generative AI (e.g., ChatGPT) is banned

Score of 57
2 answers
2792 views

The [tooling] tag is in the process of being burninated

Score of 38
1 answer
968 views

When is a negative score question deleted?

Score of 6
20 answers
2432 views

Coding Challenges Feedback Post for 2026

Score of -2
2 answers
377 views

Migrate all [tooling-recommendation] questions to softwarerecs.SX

Score of -1
2 answers
131 views

How can I find replies to ‘Opinion-Based Content’ which were converted to answers? [duplicate]

Score of 39
17 answers
2688 views

Help us beta test the new Developer Story

Score of 69
4 answers
1844 views

Disable the red dot on the Review Queue (I'm distracted)

Score of 10
1 answer
191 views

Change visibility of developer story entries

Score of 20
8 answers
2051 views

Developer Story is now available

Score of 82
1 answer
2794 views

How do I present a proposal for change or write a feature request for Stack Overflow and/or Meta Stack Overflow?

Score of -8
0 answers
132 views

How to propose an improvement to Meta Stack Overflow [duplicate]

Score of -30
0 answers
455 views

A question visibility badge ladder

Score of 16
0 answers
97 views

Allow Developer Story entries to use markup (or at least support carriage returns)

Score of 9
0 answers
81 views

Question preview and actual post do not match when including a quoted link

Score of 11
2 answers
469 views

What are the SO scope boundaries for questions regarding code generation with LLMs/AI?

Score of 0
0 answers
203 views

Why does this user have a bunch of upvotes but no reputation increase? [duplicate]

Score of 5
0 answers
230 views

Answer with 2 upvotes but only +10 rep [duplicate]

Score of -12
1 answer
256 views

I asked a question that has (currently) done well. Why do I still need to wait? [duplicate]

Score of -3
2 answers
292 views

Why was this PHP question closed as a duplicate?

Score of -9
1 answer
259 views

Do we consider the body as a legitimate way to scope a question?

Score of -2
2 answers
359 views

Why close votes for "needs more focus"? I don't understand and disagree

Score of -28
1 answer
658 views

Keep having a LUA question closed around modifying a third party function with byte code. There's paranoia over it being malicious [closed]

Score of 14
3 answers
762 views

Should I really not try to make artificial "signpost duplicates"?

Score of 21
1 answer
237 views

I have encountered a Spam post in the Staging Ground; what actions should I take?

Score of 9
0 answers
163 views

How can I opt out of the Stacks editor on "ask a question"?

Score of 19
4 answers
1708 views

The mass exodus seems to have petered out; what's your experience with the 'remainder'?

Score of 35
1 answer
757 views

I don't understand why my answer was deleted

Score of 3
3 answers
631 views

Developer Story beta update: specialties and next steps

Score of -22
3 answers
2378 views

Opinion-based content migration is completed

Score of 53
4 answers
1001 views

Don't expand "VS Code" when editing

Score of 10
1 answer
178 views

Upper left corner tooltip should say "Stack Overflow Meta"

Score of 12
1 answer
492 views

AI assistant unrecoverably erases overlong questions

Score of 18
8 answers
2931 views

I can't get code to post in a question - it "appears" there is unformatted code but there is not

Score of -50
4 answers
612 views

What incentive model would make senior devs willing to validate AI-generated answers?


Looking for more? Browse the complete list of questions, or popular tags. Help us answer unanswered questions.