Skip to main content

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of 0
0 answers
66 views

I am using the K6 tool to perform some load test on some of my services. I have a dataset of captured requests that I'd like to replay that is quite big and thus I'd like to use the sharedArray ...
Score of 0
2 answers
234 views

Studying Go now, not my 1st language. I think I faced a subtle conflict between idioms. Say I did this: //Returns context.DeadlineExceeded as error if failed because ctx timed out. func ...
Score of -2
0 answers
161 views

I have a project using go.work, I upgraded to go 1.27 recently, and seems when start go application, it might change go.work.sum automatically sometimes, this has happened a few times in last 10 days. ...
Score of 1
1 answer
88 views

I am using the Fuego in GIN for my project. I have defined DTO structs with validation tags. Here is my struct: type GetAllUserQuery struct { Limit int `query:"limit" validate:"...
Score of 1
1 answer
207 views

I'm implementing a JSON parser. According to JSON rules, a number can be an integer, a negative number, a decimal, or use exponent notation, like 42, -42, 3.14, 0.5, 1e10, 2.5e-3 I currently have a ...
Score of 2
0 answers
167 views

I am maintaining an internal Go library, which has a pubsub package. Currently, it doesn't support message ordering, but I would like to enable it. I want to make it as simple as possible by using ...
Score of 2
1 answer
148 views

I'm looking at golang library https://gioui.org/ When I run a hello world example: package main import ( "image/color" "log" "os" "gioui.org/app&...
Score of 1
1 answer
162 views

I need to generate a set of evenly spaced numeric values covering a given range. This is mainly intended for things such as chart axes, scales, thresholds, and similar UI representations. Simply ...
Score of 2
1 answer
132 views

When using the new encoding/json/v2 package, and unmarshaling some JSON, it will potentially return a json.SemanticError error. As far as I can see, json.SemanticError is returned when the JSON is ...
Score of 1
2 answers
143 views

I am working on a web app with the following architecture: The frontend is a React app written in TypeScript. The "backend" is written in Go, and compiled to WASM for distribution with the ...
Score of -1
1 answer
545 views

In a Go program I got this error message: fatal error: concurrent map writes The message is shown in the terminal window of VS Code. But in my log there is nothing, which make sense because log....
Score of 2
2 answers
376 views

Unlike Go's iota-based enums, Java enums are singleton objects. Each enum constant is a unique instance that can carry additional state and behavior, while also providing name(), ordinal(), values(), ...
Score of 1
1 answer
266 views

I am working on a web crawler using Go and Supabase. This section of code throws an error when the length of the newLinks slice is above a certain number -- I haven't been able to determine what that ...
Score of 4
1 answer
323 views

In the past I've used the version of WalkDir that is not based on fs.FS, but I recently tried changing to the fs.FS-based one so that I could more cleanly do unit testing. But now I feel like I'm not ...
Score of 0
4 answers
425 views

In Python, I can use the str.isdigit() method to check whether a string contains only numeric characters. For example: "12345".isdigit() # True "123a".isdigit() # False &...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
4964