All Questions
1,185,127 questions
Score of 1
1 answer
104 views
Image spacing issue in div [duplicate]
I added a image with 30% of the div and there is a lot of spacing to the right but it has a inline-block so I don't understand why its has that spacing I tried using gap but that didn't work.
html:
....
Score of -5
1 answer
154 views
custom cursor over personal iframes [closed]
Problem:
I've chosen to have a custom cursor for my site, which I have implemented quite easily, but I have also chosen to use iframes in my site where the custom cursor does not appear within. to ...
Score of 4
3 answers
240 views
How to animate multiple lines of marquee text separately in JavaScript?
So, I wrote something in JavaScript that is supposed to recreate the non-standard and deprecated <marquee> tag. This is what I got so far:
// Grab the JavaScript marquee text and container ...
Score of 2
1 answer
104 views
How do I align a `position: absolute` `span` by its baseline/cap?
I want to align a span to the bottom-left- or top-right-hand corner of a div. I could do this:
.container {
position: relative;
width: 100px;
height: 100px;
border: 1px solid ...
Score of 2
1 answer
123 views
Displaying max of 5 columns of images using DIV tags in a Repeater
I have a list of image names in a table. They are called up in the code-behind and added to my repeater. Everything works fine. Images display correctly.
However, I'd like to display them in a ...
Score of -5
0 answers
87 views
When changing font-awsome from 6.0.0 to 7.3.1 : I'm not able to align the fa-images at the end of the text [closed]
When changing font-awsome from 6.0.0 to 7.3.1 : I'm not able to align the fa-images at the end of the text. I added a .png how it should look like - but I can't see my .png after loading why?
With 6.0....
Score of -2
0 answers
130 views
Angular template only renders when I save it in VS Code [closed]
I updated my website to Angular 22 and, after some adjustments to the code, I have the site running with the routing working again.
The issue I face is that when I load a page that's supposed to fetch ...
Score of 6
2 answers
205 views
3D tilt effect with JS working only in highly specific areas of the element
I'm trying to make a 3D tilt effect on hover (using HTML, CSS and JS) like this (At first I tried to do it on my own, but I couldn't manage it, I took inspiration from this site.).
However, for some ...
Score of -1
2 answers
117 views
How to use array.prototype.every to check if all audio files are muted
Working on a neocities site/art project with an audio playback and refresh function. I want the refresh button to trigger a fade out -> mute on all audio files and then check to make sure all audio ...
Score of -7
0 answers
49 views
how do i make button hover use my custom `:root` color instead of bootstrap’s default? [duplicate]
problem here, toyhouse
how can i override bootstrap’s button hover/faded colors with my own custom colors in css? i’m using `:root` to define my custom color variables, and the normal button colors ...
Score of -3
1 answer
140 views
Modifying elements of SVG image as background-image property
I have the following situation:
<html>
<body style="
background-image: url(https://grcon.stream/webbg2026.svg);
background-size: cover;
">
</body>
</html>
I'm ...
Score of 1
2 answers
150 views
Trouble with getting RGB data from getImageData()
I'm attempting to write the RBG values of the position of my current mouse cursor to a paragraph tag within my HTML section. This is my current code:
const c = document.getElementById("b");
const ctx =...
Score of 1
0 answers
62 views
Why doesn't margin-top: auto; push the div to the bottom of the container? [duplicate]
In another question called "What does margin:auto mean?" it's said that when setting margin to auto it fills all the space available.
For example: margin-left: auto; fills all the space ...
Score of 0
2 answers
102 views
Accessible blocking loading overlay
As far as I've understood, what I am calling "blocking loading overlay" is not just a "backdrop". The "backdrop" is a part of other components (e. g. modal dialogs) but &...
Score of 2
3 answers
173 views
React input form not rendering
I am trying to make this Pen on codepen.io, however I hit a roadblock on my code.
I was trying to utilize the useState Hook from React.js. I did all the steps correctly for my build is now successful; ...