2,521,577 questions
Score of -5
0 answers
100 views
custom cursor over personal iframes [closed]
Problem:
I've chosen to have a custom cursor for my site, which I have implemented quite easily, but I have also chosen to use iframes in my site where the custom cursor does not appear within. to ...
Score of 3
3 answers
211 views
How to animate multiple lines of marquee text separately in JavaScript?
So, I wrote something in JavaScript that is supposed to recreate the non-standard and deprecated <marquee> tag. This is what I got so far:
// Grab the JavaScript marquee text and container ...
Score of -4
1 answer
80 views
jquery datepicker icon disappears after autopostback [closed]
Only the icon disappears. And only when I've changed the value of a DropDownList that requires an autopostback. The value persists, the calendar icon next to the textbox disappears. Clicking inside ...
Score of -3
1 answer
95 views
Unable to adjust video timeline which downloaded using yt-dlp and Node.js via browser [closed]
I am testing downloading videos using yt-dlp and Node.js but any time I download video through yt-dlp and Node.js via browser then the video is getting downloaded successfully but I'm unable to ...
Score of 0
3 answers
128 views
How to fix an issue with random images not showing
I'm having issues with the following piece of code I rewrote based on this code on CodePen.
None of the images are showing when I run index.html. I added different image sources leading to .png files ...
Score of 2
5 answers
193 views
Elegant way to return a filter function from an HTML element
I've made a very large HTML form with many controls, which adds multiple filters to a large set of data. I wanted an efficient and elegant way to define a filter function for each control, to use with ...
Score of 2
1 answer
89 views
How do I randomize the position of bezier vertices?
How do I make random bezier curves using randomized vertex positions on a canvas (above a background image)?.
This is the code I'm currently using (I'm only getting a black background, no shapes are ...
Score of 0
0 answers
67 views
K6 - Split dataset among VUs without overlap
I am using the K6 tool to perform some load test on some of my services. I have a dataset of captured requests that I'd like to replay that is quite big and thus I'd like to use the sharedArray ...
Score of -4
2 answers
133 views
React form doesn't submit when pressing Enter in an input field
I'm building a login form in React. Clicking the Login button works correctly, but when I press Enter while focused on an input field, the form doesn't seem to submit.
I'm using React's onSubmit ...
Score of 1
1 answer
77 views
Error: Calling setState synchronously within an effect can trigger cascading renders
I'm getting a lint error in Next.js when I update state inside a useEffect. My code looks like this:
const fetchInboundRequests = async () => {
const token = getToken();
if (!token) return;
...
Score of -5
2 answers
147 views
Uncaught Error: prompt() is not supported [closed]
I tried to follow a JavaScript tutorial. I use Visual Studio Code with "Live Server" extension by Ritwick Dey (because I can't seem to execute it through my browser directly and this ...
Score of -1
0 answers
78 views
What is the recommended JavaScript approach to parse Data Matrix scan data returned as a string? [closed]
I am receiving Data Matrix scan data from a scanner that sends the result as keyboard input into an HTML input field.
A scanned value looks similar to:
]>06[GS]P26465822[GS]Q18[GS]K3ZCT001G[GS]...
Score of -2
0 answers
45 views
How can I set up my classes so that I can perform operations with them? In Javascript [duplicate]
I'd like to be able to add objects together,
specifically, I want to be able to add 2 objects of a vector2 class together
is this possible? I am a beginner in java script.
class Vector2 {
...
Score of 6
2 answers
190 views
3D tilt effect with JS working only in highly specific areas of the element
I'm trying to make a 3D tilt effect on hover (using HTML, CSS and JS) like this (At first I tried to do it on my own, but I couldn't manage it, I took inspiration from this site.).
However, for some ...
Score of 0
2 answers
115 views
Encoding issues between Java WebSocket server and JavaScript client
I'm trying to implement a WebSockets “client-server hello world” combining the code examples shown here and here. My intention is to write a WebSockets server in Java and connect to it from a HTML/...