657,007 questions
Score of 0
0 answers
100 views
Insert ,show, update, delete picture with PDO [closed]
I am building a basic product management system in PHP using PDO. I want to implement full CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) functionality for products, including uploading, displaying, updating, ...
Score of 2
2 answers
125 views
Should I create indexes on all columns used in WHERE conditions for a large table?
I have a large MySQL table called Category that contains a large number of records.
In my application, I use different columns from this table in WHERE conditions depending on the query. Because of ...
Score of -7
0 answers
85 views
Query gives unknown column in field list [closed]
I'm practising with my database "Parcial 1".
The problem is that when I execute the entire query it throws an error:
Error Code: 1054. Unknown column 'h.nro' in 'field list'
I ran:
select ...
Score of 0
0 answers
11 views
How can an open-source database maintainer ask for technical feedback without turning Stack Overflow into promotion? [migrated]
I maintain a GPLv3 open-source SQL database project. I started it because some customer workloads have become difficult to serve with conventional MySQL/PostgreSQL deployments. The affected workloads ...
Score of -5
2 answers
308 views
Can I perform a (LEFT) JOIN with a potentially not-existing table?
I need to join a table, that might not exist. Is it possible to specify a condition in the query, so that the join is only performed if the table actually exists? My idea would be that the ...
Score of -5
1 answer
153 views
Is it possible to store the definition of a table in a database?
I can of course create a table with SQL. But is it possible to only define the structure (including specified types, primary keys and constraints), so that later only the table name needs to be ...
Score of 0
2 answers
232 views
Operation not permitted on mysqli_connect()
I have the following code and it was perfectly at least for a year. Two months ago the query inside the main query after 19th row main row crash with the following message:
Fatal error: Uncaught ...
Score of -2
2 answers
125 views
How to use images when it comes to SQL databases? [duplicate]
I´m developing a database using MySQL for a food delivery website, and I want it to have pre inserted items and also the option to insert new products. How do I store the images? I read that you can ...
Score of -6
1 answer
173 views
Laravel Eloquent whereHas() query is slow with large datasets [closed]
I’m working on a Laravel application using MySQL where I need to filter products based on related records. The query works correctly but becomes slow when the database contains a large number of ...
Score of -2
1 answer
136 views
Running MySQL get results and exit [closed]
I want to run MySQL to test the connection from my C++ code so if I get a connection the process should just exit.
Is there an option to do that? Or it will detect it automatically?
I'll be running it ...
Score of 1
2 answers
169 views
Selecting non blank data in aggregation query
I have a table with some order data in it: A simplified summary is like this:
OrderNum
Revenue
Payment
RecordType
OrderData
1
30
0
Order
Shirt-Size:Large
1
0
30
Payment
2
20
0
OrderAmended
T-Shirt:...
Score of 2
1 answer
537 views
Chance of conflicts using stateful classes
TL;DR: is it a bad practice to use a stateful JS class?
I am building a website using Node.js and Express, using MySQL as my DB.
To use the DB I have made a simple CRUD MySQL ORM to retrieve and save ...
Score of -1
1 answer
174 views
Insert record with foreign key if primary key is missing or not?
I have two tables with a primary-foreign key relationship.
A value in the foreign key table must be present in the primary key table.
What is a stored procedure to insert a record into the foreign key ...
Score of -2
1 answer
294 views
Is replaying a transactional outbox in auto-increment ID order will maintain the order of events?
I'm implementing a transactional outbox pattern and trying to replay events in order.
After outbox events are published, they are stored in an inbox table on the destination. A separate process ...
Score of 2
1 answer
163 views
LOAD XML SET field name with minus
Taking the example:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<employee person_id="1" f-name="Kapek"></employee>
<employee person_id="2" f-name="Sajon&...