Skip to main content

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of 1
1 answer
107 views

I have a question about the Spring Batch 6.0 Migration Guide The batch: XML namespace is deprecated in favor of Java configuration style. You can continue using the XML configuration style, but the ...
Score of 0
1 answer
126 views

I have to build a Job that extract data from 2 different tables. It works like this: users submit extraction queries via their UI, the data is saved in a table I will call ExtractionQueriesTable. That ...
Score of 0
0 answers
171 views

Business Requirement I need to process large CSV files (4M records) which contains ID and other contact info as batch job. The batch updates three SQL Server tables.Core constraint — cannot use line-...
Score of 0
0 answers
75 views

Context I have a Spring Batch project acquiring messages from Kafka topics using KafkaItemReader, every 4-hours scheduling, for a total of hundred-thousands messages per day. Unfortunately, I don't ...
Score of 0
0 answers
77 views

I am currently migrating a project from Spring Batch 5 to 6 and was wondering whether there is an equivalent to the noRollback method that used to be available in Spring Batch 5. Is the functionality ...
Score of 2
1 answer
109 views

My project is using Spring Batch version 6.0.3. My step has 2 StepExecutionListener like this: @Bean(name = "myStep") public Step myStep(JobRepository jobRepository, ...
Score of 2
1 answer
230 views

I am using Spring Boot 4.0.6 with Spring Batch and MySQL with Docker; however, the Spring Batch tables (e.g. BATCH_JOB_EXECUTION, etc.) in the spring_batch schema are not being created automatically. ...
Score of 2
0 answers
246 views

Although, I don't use anotation @EnableBatchProcessing, but my application not use config of spring batch in file application.yml to create schema of metadata's spring batch. How can I fix it? The ...
Score of 3
1 answer
146 views

I am trying to run a separate instance of a Spring Batch job for every file, up to 20 at a time. For some reason, the job is being launched with the same parameters multiple times (same filename + ...
Score of 0
1 answer
284 views

I have recently upgraded my test app to Spring Boot 4.0.2 (transitively upgraded my batch version to 6.0.2). Since the JobLauncherTestUtils is deprecated since 6.0 version, I'm trying to use the ...
Score of 0
0 answers
134 views

I am building a Spring Boot 4.0.1 application using Spring Batch 6.0.1 to ingest bank transactions from multiple CSV sources (specifically N26 and Revolut). The Problem The files are all dropped into ...
Score of -3
1 answer
267 views

I am trying to set up a Spring Batch project using Spring Boot 4.0.0 The application starts successfully, but the standard Spring Batch meta-data tables (e.g., BATCH_JOB_INSTANCE, BATCH_JOB_EXECUTION, ...
Score of 0
2 answers
95 views

Currently, I have a Java Spring Batch source code that contains multiple batch jobs, with their execution schedules configured directly in the code. The application is currently running on a Windows ...
Score of 1
2 answers
519 views

I'm trying to pass job parameters from a REST controller to a batch job reader in Spring Boot Batch 6.x, but the parameters are always null in the reader. I'm using @StepScope and SpEL expressions as ...
Score of 0
2 answers
62 views

I have a validation use-case where an input file contains a list of records that were updated at a certain timestamp. I need to verify that the data in the file matches the data stored in Couchbase. ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
572