Skip to main content

Question list filters

Filter by
Sorted by
Tagged with
Score of -1
1 answer
123 views

I'm building an e-commerce backend in Spring Boot with Spring Security. Currently I have a single User entity that implements UserDetails, used for both customers and staff (admins/managers/employees),...
Score of -2
1 answer
91 views

I'm using Spring Boot 4.x / spring-boot-starter-oauth2-client with AuthorizedClientServiceOAuth2AuthorizedClientManager and InMemoryOAuth2AuthorizedClientService using the client-credentials grant. My ...
Score of 0
1 answer
124 views

I encounter a strange behaviour in my Spring-Boot project (v4.0.6): When I execute a Controller which returns ResponseEntity<StraingResponseBody> for writing NDJSON-Lines the FilterChainProxy of ...
Score of 2
1 answer
180 views

I am quite struggling to understand how does even Spring SecurityContextHolder work internally I read too many articles but not able to understand it properly can anybody explain me how does it even ...
Score of 3
1 answer
161 views

I'm trying to understand how Spring Security determines the order of multiple SecurityFilterChain beans. The official documentation demonstrates applying @Order directly to the SecurityFilterChain ...
Score of 0
1 answer
98 views

I'm building permission-based access control (ACL) in a Spring app. Resources are nested: User → Sheet → Transaction. I want to store permissions as a bitmask instead of role rows. Is this a good ...
Score of 0
0 answers
119 views

During obtaining the authentication token the following message appears in the Spring Boot application console. Cannot set the Security Context I think it's important that this message doesn't include ...
Score of 1
0 answers
128 views

I have a Spring Security configuration with a SecurityFilterChain that uses authorizeHttpRequests to permit certain endpoints like /user/register without authentication. However I also have a custom ...
Score of -1
1 answer
151 views

Hello Spring Security team, I have a question regarding CVE-2026-22732. According to the advisory, the affected versions are listed as: 5.7.0 through 5.7.21 5.8.0 through 5.8.23 6.3.0 through 6.3....
Score of 0
0 answers
74 views

I'm wondering if people have experience setting up an Spring Authserver that has MFA enabled using Spring Security 7.x.x. The goal is for a user to start the authorization grant type flow by accessing ...
Score of -1
1 answer
71 views

I am a recently graduated student.I made a decision to become software developer,I know its weird because of current AI trend and impact on developers.But its not about that,I started learning java ...
Score of 0
1 answer
161 views

There are lots of good examples for how to configure Spring Boot for CORS online, but it seems to be very hard to find anything with an intersection of: Using the APIs in Spring Boot 3 rather than ...
Score of 1
1 answer
163 views

I am building a company-specific Spring Boot autoconfiguration. The code looks something like this: @AutoConfiguration @AutoConfigureBefore(SecurityAutoConfiguration.class) @...
Score of 0
1 answer
154 views

I have a Spring Boot REST API written in Kotlin using Keycloak with Spring Security for authentication and authorization. I want to expose one endpoint publicly but protect it with Cloudflare ...
Score of 0
1 answer
74 views

I have a setup where I use Keycloak for user authentication. I use Spring Boot and Spring Security. My backend successfully performs the authentication with Keycloak using authorization_code grant and ...

15 30 50 per page
1
2 3 4 5
…
1939