94,925 questions
Score of 3
0 answers
75 views
Generate foreign keys inside CREATE TABLE during migrations
Entity Framework 6 + SQLite: how can I generate foreign keys inside CREATE TABLE during migrations?
I am using Entity Framework 6.5.1 with SQLite in a WPF .NET Framework 4.8 application.
I am using:
...
Score of 0
2 answers
145 views
Modeling bounded polymorphic children in SQLite/Drizzle: JSON column vs. Concrete Table Inheritance [duplicate]
SQLite/Drizzle: JSON column vs. normalized child tables for question data?
I’m using SQLite with Drizzle ORM. My questions table is currently normalized, with separate child tables for each question ...
Score of 1
2 answers
114 views
How can I make sqlite optimise its sharing of B-trees across indexes?
If I create these indexes in this order:
CREATE INDEX mytablecol1col2 on mytable(col1,col2);
CREATE INDEX mytablecol1 on mytable(col1);
sqlite (version 3.43.2) is clearly still creating and ...
Score of 1
1 answer
53 views
Kamal deploy SQLite error on start: unable to open database file
I have a Rails project that has been configured to deploy to a staging server with Kamal for a while that works great. Now it's time to spin up a production destination. Simple enough, I copy the ...
Score of -3
1 answer
149 views
Trouble with SELECT COUNT and GROUP BY [closed]
I am adding data to a table I created with an INSERT INTO statement in SQLite. When I enter the code below (minus ~~ubicageo~~ in the SELECT TOTAL row) within parenthesis, the code fails to group the ...
Score of 2
1 answer
215 views
AUTOINCREMENT order inside one multi-row INSERT
If I do this:
CREATE TABLE `MyTable` (
`Id` INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
`Name` TEXT
) STRICT;
INSERT INTO `MyTable` (`Name`)
VALUES ('Alice'), ('Bob');
in SQLite, I expect that Alice will ...
Score of 0
0 answers
115 views
Problem running SQLite in Terminal Services
I have changed a .NET 4.8 application that stored temporary data in a MS Access database to use SQLite.
Whilst running on my local machine everything runs fine. However, when I run the application ...
Score of 0
0 answers
185 views
Update a database table from a dataset
I use a database table as the binding source for a DataGridView.
The table consists of only two columns (essentially a key-value table). In the DataGridView, I can change the order of the rows using ...
Score of 1
1 answer
125 views
Cannot enforce foreign key constraints when autocommit is false
I am building a tiny program using a database, and I found that SQLite should be well suited for my requirements. I started designing my database schema with some foreign keys and my first tests ...
Score of 0
1 answer
141 views
C# Blazor using SQLite - DllNotFoundException
I'm learning Blazor and databases, and I'm new to programming in general.
I created a Blazor web assembly project, .NET 10 LTS with a simple local SQLite database.
I just want to use SQLite inside my ...
Score of 0
1 answer
92 views
SQLite: how to match multiple records from multiple many-to-many relations?
I've got the below SQlite tables (simplified for posting here):
CREATE TABLE movies (movie_id, title);
INSERT INTO movies (movie_id, title) VALUES
(0, 'Shaun of the Dead'),
(1, 'Hot Fuzz'),
(2, '...
Score of 1
1 answer
162 views
How can I add a bytestring into an SQLite database using python? [duplicate]
I want to add a bytestring into an SQLite database in python. I have tried to format it into a string and back, but that doesn't return the same integer value regardless of the the encoding.
I have ...
Score of 0
2 answers
169 views
If use == to compare strings (of numbers) in Tcl why can't you get back the string using cast as text in SQL?
I made a mistake of using == to evaluate two strings instead of eq and when I tried to cast a variable that was a string of numbers to text, after such comparison, the result was a string but after ...
Score of 0
1 answer
237 views
WinUI 3 MSIX app from Microsoft Store fails to create SQLite tables, but works in Debug/local build [closed]
I have a WinUI 3 / .NET 8 app packaged as MSIX and published through Microsoft Store.
The app uses EF Core 8 with SQLite. On startup I initialize the database with migrations:
using var db = Services
...
Score of -1
1 answer
201 views
In SQLite with DBeaver Transaction....Commit is not working
I am using SQLite with DBeaver. I recently got a university assignment where I was asked to show the locking mechanism of a database. So I decided to work with DBeaver.
I can solve it properly with ...